WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU! 🙂
Q1. How do I start my store?
Q2. What is Eco-Friendly?
Ecorigem’s Definition clarifies Eco-products as:
Products that do not harm animals and the environment when they’re being produced, used and disposed.
-Biodegradable / Sustainable materials
-Recycled or recyclable
-Fair trade Workers’ well being and Fair wages
-Reasonably sourced reusable/ renewable products
Q3. Do you have an Affiliate Program?
Yes, we surely do. Eco-Friendly Earnings for your Site or Blog.
Read more and become a Green Affiliate right now.
Q4. How do I track my package?
Simple, after your purchase you will receive an e-mail confirming it and another e-mail with your track number.
Q5. How long does it take for the order to arrive?
Every seller has their own delivery system and you should make sure it’s all clarified in the products description, shipping options and sellers terms.
Q6. Why my purchases didn't come in one package?
Most likely because we have different suppliers for different items.
Q7. Can you ship your products anywhere?
Yes! However, we are not responsible for additional charges you may incur as a result of international duties. Always confirm with the seller what is being charged and if it’s available shipping to your region.
Q8. How do you ship packages?
Packages from of the product our warehouses in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Package shipped from US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Q9. Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We ship our products over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some location we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
Q10. What about customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees and/or delays once the items have been shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Q1. Which currency are you using on the website?
Q2. Can I pay using Paypal without a Paypal account?
Yes! It is commonly misunderstood that a Paypal account is needed in order to make payments through Paypal. The truth is you DO NOT need one, although we strongly recommend you sign up to enjoy the added ease of use.
Without a Paypal account, all you need is any Debit/Credit card stated below that is supported by Paypal.
By using Paypal, we can process & deliver your orders to you in a shorter time. Paypal is easiest & most secure way to make payments online. No account needed.
For more details, click here to see how Paypal works for you.
Q1. How do I cancel my orders before I make a payment?
Go to your Shopping Cart. Here, you will be able to make payment or cancel your order.
Note: We cannot give refunds once payment is verified.
Q2. What if I receive a wrong item?
If an error by Ecorigem results in shipment of an incorrect order, Ecorigem will either ship a replacement order at no charge or credit your account with the full purchase price.
If an error by a customer results in the shipment of an incorrect order and is reported to Ecorigem within ten (10) days, you may obtain a Return Authorization and return the product(s) for Partial Credit. A restocking fee of 20% of the product price will be charged on returns that are not caused by any error or fault of Ecorigem.
Please refer to our Refund Policy for further information.
Q1. Our policy
Please note, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return get a full refund or receive an Special Coupon Code to purchase a different product on the same amount. Always read the seller’s terms and if needed contact your seller.
We are always here to assist you with any issues and help you keep going completely Eco Friendly and saving our resources whilst green shopping.
Prohibited Business Categories
It is strictly forbidden to make or receive payments as consideration for or in connection with:
• Drugs, alcohol, or drug paraphernalia, or items that may represent these uses;
• Obscene or pornographic items, adult businesses or adult related services, including escort services, adult massage, or other adult-entertainment services, adult performer regardless of sexual orientation;
• Digital currency; Forex or Binary or any other variation of trading;
• Gambling or betting, including lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, off-track betting, memberships on gambling-related internet sites and wagers at races;
• Trusts and Asset Management services.
• Healing services and related products.
• Pseudo-pharmaceuticals, Vitamins and supplements.
• Prescription drugs;
• Cigarettes, tobacco or e-cigarettes;
• Medical equipment, Prescription devices, controlled substances, unapproved drugs, unapproved medical devices;
• Items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime;
• Live animals;
• Real estate sale Unlicensed MSB’s and unlicensed escrow services;
• Weapons (including without limitation, knives, guns, firearms or ammunition)