Aloe Vera & Lavender Vegan Sunscreen | SPF 30+ | Water-Resistant, Reef-Safe Mineral Sunscreen | Made for Sensitive and Eczema Prone Skin | Large 3 oz Tin
This moisturizing sunscreen is made for those that need protection from the sun but also need a little extra love for their irritated or sensitive skin. All the ingredients used are for promoting gentle sun care for easily irritated skin and skin prone to eczema breakouts. Not only does this sunscreen calm irritated skin, it also works to keep skin looking rejuvenated and moisturized (thanks to the helichrysum oil and rosehip seed oil).
This is great for dry to normal skin types.
This sunscreen uses oils that mimic our skin’s natural chemical composition so that it will absorb quickly.
Made with organic and natural ingredients that are;
-Vegan & cruelty-free
-Ocean and reef friendly
-Naturally water resistant
-Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores so it’s good to use as a facial sunscreen too)
There are 2 different sizes currently available.
– 0.5 oz mini aluminum tin
– 3 oz large aluminum tin
Don’t forget that all the shipping materials I use are all recyclable and compostable! The box/envelope is already made with post-consumer products and the packing tape and filler are absolutely recyclable and compostable as well
I strive to make sun care for people who care about what’s on their skin and the impact it has on the environment. Every skin care product you buy is a choice about the impact you’ll have. I want you to feel good knowing that no harmful chemicals will ever be used in these products.
Directions for use:
It is always wise to wear protective clothing or seek shade as your first line of defense form the sun.
Sunscreen should be applied every 60 to 80 minutes depending on activity and should be put on anytime you are exposed to the sun.
This is a natural sunscreen and should be used within a year of opening.
It may become liquid if exposed to extreme heat but will solidify once out of the heat. This will not affect it’s potency.
A bit more about the ingredients:
– Zinc Oxide is a naturally occurring mineral that provides the only UVA and UVB protection approved by the FDA for children under 6
– Aloe vera oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant characteristics and is a good oil based alternative to aloe vera gel
– Lavender essential oil can be used on wounded skin to promote circulation and healing as well as minimizing minor skin irritations.
– Mango butter has antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and E. It helps to protect against UV radiation and also helps treat minor skin irritations and sunburn
– Shea butter provides water resistance and a bit of sun protection
– Sunflower wax has water resistant properties as well and is good way to protect sensitive skin
– Apricot kernel oil & jojoba oil are light, easily absorbed and work well for oily skin
– Rosehip seed oil and Helichrysum oil have rejuvenating and restorative traits
– Vitamin E is calming and restorative, helping to heal skin. Naturally derived from sunflowers, not synthetic!
– Carrot seed oil & raspberry seed oil offer naturally occurring SPF and skin renewing properties
*Please note that this sunscreen has not been tested in an FDA approved laboratory for efficacy. The SPF listed is an estimate based on the zinc oxide ratio and has not been tested on live subjects*
All statements are for informational purposes only and are not FDA approved.
- Store Name: Mochi's Paws
- Vendor: Mochi's Paws
- No ratings found yet!
We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact the seller and see their refund or return policy.
If you need our support, you may request a dispute.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.