Vegan Bug Repelling Sunscreen with Cedarwood, Lemon Eucalyptus & Citronella | Water-Resistant Mineral Sunscreen | Baby-Safe | Cruelty-Free | Large 3 oz tin
Do you love gardening/hiking/beaching it up but hate getting eaten by 652,987 mosquitoes? Do you want your skin to look and feel like that of an Egyptian God/Goddess? Do you want to know that the stuff you’re putting on the largest organ of your body isn’t straight garbage and chemicals?
Yeah, me too. That’s why I made this sunscreen. It was so hard to find something that worked and didn’t make me look or feel disgusting while using it that I decided to just make it myself.
Lemon eucalyptus is really the heavy hitter here. Research has shown that it is one of the best natural mosquito repellents that we can use. Pairing this oil with zinc oxide, premium mango butter and silky-smooth apricot oil makes for an effective sunscreen that comes out thick but goes on light.
This is an oil based sunscreen that is made with organic, natural and premium ingredients that are…
-Vegan & cruelty-free
-Ocean and reef friendly
-Naturally water resistant
-Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores so it’s good to use as a facial sunscreen too)
Directions for use:
Always opt for the shade or protective clothing first but, if you’re like me, I just need that sun. Apply your sunscreen every 60 to 80 minutes depending on activity.
This is a natural sunscreen and should be used within a year of opening or refrigerated when not in use to extend the shelf life.
It may become liquidy when exposed to heat but this will not reduce its effectiveness. Your sunscreen will return to its original state when removed from the heat. I recommend placing it in the refrigerator after a day out in the sun to reduce graininess.
Each ingredient has a purpose, here’s a bit more about them…
– Lemon eucalyptus, cedarwood and citronella oils act as natural bug repellents
– Zinc Oxide is a naturally occurring mineral that provides the only UVA and UVB protection approved by the FDA for children under 6
– Organic mango butter has antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and E. It helps to protect against UV radiation and also helps treat minor skin irritations and sunburn
– Organic shea butter provides water resistance
– Organic sunflower wax has water resistant properties as well and is good way to protect sensitive skin
– Apricot oil & jojoba oil are light, easily absorbed and work well for oily skin
– Rosehip seed oil and Helichrysum oil have rejuvenating and restorative traits
– Organic aloe oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant characteristics and is a good oil based alternative to aloe vera gel
– Carrot seed oil & raspberry seed oil offer naturally occurring sun protection and renewing properties
– Concentrated Vitamin E oil derived from sunflowers for repairing skin
*Please note that this sunscreen has not been tested in an FDA approved laboratory for efficacy. The SPF listed is an estimate based on the zinc oxide ratio and has not been tested on live subjects*
All statements are for informational purposes only and are not FDA approved.
- Store Name: Mochi's Paws
- Vendor: Mochi's Paws
- No ratings found yet!
We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact the seller and see their refund or return policy.
If you need our support, you may request a dispute.